As I told you in this post, I have about 5 1/2 weeks until this baby is scheduled to arrive. With Thanksgiving and Christmas within that time frame, it feels like I’ve got a million things to do.
I’ve created a master To Do List to keep me on track and focused on my priorities.
- Wash all baby clothes/receiving blankets/bedding – by Nov. 30
- Install car seat – by Dec. 15
- Find Pack & Play with bassinet and changer to either borrow or buy inexpensively (we have one, but I like to have one on the main floor and one in our bedroom upstairs) – by Dec. 5
- Clean and set up Pack & Plays – by Dec. 15
- Make Nipple Cream using this recipe – by Nov. 30
- Pack hospital bag – by Nov. 30
- Make at least 2 weeks worth of freezer meals for my family to eat when I’m in the hospital and for the following week or so once I’m home (rather than having one marathon freezer cooking session, I’m planning to make extra food as part of my usual daily food prep) – by Dec. 15
- Catch up on laundry (2 loads per day) – by Nov. 30
- Stay current on laundry (1 load per day) – all of Dec.
- Catch up on books for business and submit tax filings- by Nov. 30
- Finish Bookkeeper Business Blueprint course – by Dec. 30
- Finish Christmas shopping – by Dec. 10
- Wrap all Christmas presents – by Dec. 15
- Finish baby blanket that I’m crocheting – by Dec. 30
I’ve also created a Wish List of a few things that I’d like to accomplish before the baby, but aren’t necessary. I do know that it will be quite a while before I get to these after the baby is born, so if I can squeeze them in before, I’ll be a little bit ahead of the game.
- New glasses
- De-clutter all toys
- De-clutter basement
- Deep clean entire house
Did I forget anything? Please let me know in the comments!by