Today I hit the 35 week mark of this pregnancy. It sure has gone by fast, but the last few weeks always drag on for me! I’m always anxious to meet the new baby and anxious about having a c-section. I hope that with Christmas only 3 weeks away, I’ll be focused mostly on that and not on my worries of having a 5th c-section.
Last week I shared with you my To Do List of all the things I want/need to accomplish before the baby arrives. Here’s an update!
Wash all baby clothes/receiving blankets/bedding – by Nov. 3– Done!
- Install car seat – by Dec. 15
Find Pack & Play with bassinet and changer to either borrow or buy inexpensively (we have one, but I like to have one on the main floor and one in our bedroom upstairs) – by Dec. 5– One of my friends has one I can borrow, I just need to get it from her.
- Clean and set up Pack & Plays – by Dec. 15
- Make Nipple Cream using this recipe – by Nov. 30 – I haven’t done this yet.
- Pack hospital bag – by Nov. 30 – I’m almost finished with this. I just need the nipple cream and clothes to wear home from the hospital.
- Make at least 2 weeks worth of freezer meals for my family to eat when I’m in the hospital and for the following week or so once I’m home (rather than having one marathon freezer cooking session, I’m planning to make extra food as part of my usual daily food prep) – by Dec. 15 – I need to get started on this soon!!
Catch up on laundry (2 loads per day) – by Nov. 30– Done!
- Stay current on laundry (1 load per day) – all of Dec. – So far, so good!
- Catch up on books for business and
submit tax filings– by Nov. 30 – The tax filings are finished, but I’m still working on the books.
- Finish Bookkeeper Business Blueprint course – by Dec. 30 – I haven’t been able to work on this at all.
- Finish Christmas shopping – by Dec. 10 – I’m about half way finished.
- Wrap all Christmas presents – by Dec. 15 – I haven’t wrapped any presents yet. 🙁
- Finish baby blanket that I’m crocheting – by Dec. 30 – I completed 2 more rows.
I also shared my Wish List of things I’d love to accomplish before the baby is born, but they are not necessary.
Haircut– My kids spent 2 days with my parents over the Thanksgiving weekend and I took advantage of the time without them to get a much needed haircut and new glasses. New glasses– See Haircut.
- De-clutter all toys
- De-clutter basement
- Deep clean entire house
How are you doing on your December To Do List?by